|- A compact brush scrubber with a 20” cleaning path and is offered in disc or cylindrical models.
- The traction drive model 20 covers 20,000 sq. ft. per hour and offer ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial.
- The sleek design provides an excellent line of sight and the compact design results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics.
- Features 12 gallon solution tanks and 13 gallon recovery tanks.
- The recovery tank is easy-to-clean and hygienic while the Anti-Foam System (AFS) protects the vacuum motor from damage.
- An on-board charger is convenient and allows the machine to be charged anywhere. As an added safety feature, when the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable.
- The operator never has to manually remove the brushes. Squeegees have also been designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary.
- Simplified control panel makes the Phoenix 20 easy-to-understand and easy-to-operate.
- Brush loading and unloading is as easy as the turn of a key.
- Low brush deck is ideal for cleaning around and underneath obstacles such as warehouse racks.