|- 124,000 Square feet per hour with a 53" sweeping path and a 10 cubic foot high-dump hopper.
- Battery, gasoline, diesel of LP powered.
- This machine is a truly re-buildable sweeper, much like many forklift trucks. This means a longer life than most conventional sweepers.
- Massive, unitized steel frame that rides on oversided soft-ride tires.
- PowerClimb™ for all-terrain access and Powerflex™ automotive-type suspension on rear wheel(optional on some models).
- Industrial liquid-cooled engine, heavy-duty radiator and Tri-Phase air cleaner. Powerswing™ engine access for ease of maintenance.
- Direct throw sweeping method with an oversized hopper with RTR.
- Quick-change, floating main & retractable side brooms.
- Dual-performance sweep mode and multi-level high dump.
- PowerSwing™ - a patented system that allows you to rotate the engine out of the body of the sweeper for bench-like maintenance access to all parts, optional on the 9XR
- PowerClimb™- with oversized tires and extra ground clearance you can easily negotiate rough terrain and speed bumps; even climb sidewalk curbs
- PowerFlex™ - automotive-type rear wheel suspension that minimizes vibration for operator comfort and longer machine life. Standard on 10XV; optional for 9Xv model.